Thursday, September 20, 2007

Signing Time! on PBS

Look above to see a YouTube of the children's book Click, Clack, Moo Cows that Type by Doreen Cronin and Betsy Lewin. I was actually in search of an animated avatar with a disability when I stumbled across this, and had to post it.

Then I found footage of Signing Time! from PBS http://www.signingtime.com/and thought it deserves a mention. If you've been following my blog at all, you are already aware that Odiogo will read the entries aloud.

I like to play and am particularly interested in assistive technology of all kinds and plan to mention more of it here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed. People find such cool videos from Youtube and the ones I want on my blog are impossible to post. I can't find the embedded code.

Signed Click Clack Moo (pause my Playlist to hear it read while it's being signed)