Monday, November 5, 2007

Michigan Library Wiki, Ohio U's Alden Library Video

Check it out: Michigan Library Consortium has a Michigan Libraries Wiki open to staff, trustees, and friends. Here is the link: http://www.mlcnet.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page I'm a fan Of MeL, the Michigan Electronic Library, so am always on the lookout for anything they're doing up north.
Also, Alden Library at O.U. has a pretty neat video, all about what it has to offer. Here's the link to it their website, which contains the YouTube.

My point is that a lot of libraries are making good use of new technology, and I'm hoping my library readers like to see what others are doing.

1 comment:

Awad said...

I love your bookshelf . . . I tried making one but it did not turn out right. I will try again sometime!

Signed Click Clack Moo (pause my Playlist to hear it read while it's being signed)