Tuesday, March 6, 2007

MySpace image generator

Since I already have a MySpace profile, I think I will play around with the image generator feature of it, and report back. People have fun doing things like adding things to photos that weren't really there, such as a hat the person was not actually wearing. Think Michael Jackson morph video.
On to Rollyo. I've been wondering what that was, and now I'm finding out. From their website:

Rollyo is the fast, easy way to create personal search engines using only the sources you trust.
Are you tired of wading though thousands of irrelevant search results to get to the information you want? Ever wish you could narrow your search to sites you already know and trust? With Rollyo, you can easily create your own custom search engines - we call them Searchrolls - and explore, save, and personalize those created by others.

Signed Click Clack Moo (pause my Playlist to hear it read while it's being signed)