Saturday, June 30, 2007

Thing 23 reflections

This is an easy task, because a few of the "things" stand out as favorites. I particularly enjoyed Technorati because I like just popping in or browsing a tag (i.e., "funny") and being able to immediately have the choice of blogs, videos, music, pictures, etc. And it all loads fast and easily. And if you've been reading my other blog entries, you already know I'm very fond of the RSS feeds, and yesterday I discovered podcasts can be added to them. Zoho also has intrigued me a bit, because I noticed it has several features that Word does not have, and it also is easy to use.

I don't particularly like having about 50-100 different logins and passwords for all my accounts, but someone is probably hard at work to fix that inconvenience.
And there are a few things I probably won't use again, but I still like the idea of knowing what they are if they come up in conversation.

As for more programs like this, I read in Library Hotline that 2.1 is in the works!

2 comments:

Barb M said...

I don't know if you have a computer at home but if you do roboform will help with the passwords.(www.roboform.com)

WABBIT said...

I am finally answering your comment on my blog page. You asked me where the tree was that I was hugging. It is in W.V. at Cathedral State Park.

Signed Click Clack Moo (pause my Playlist to hear it read while it's being signed)