Saturday, July 7, 2007

The photo things really are fun. From reading other people's blogs, I decided to play with Dumpr.net, which couldn't be easier. I only have a few pix in flicker to work with right now, but made them both into sketches and antiqued them, also tried the distorting circle feature and the Easter egg. Silly! And it's a lot of fun to browse through the creative photos on Flickr. I have some saved into my favorites http://www.flickr.com/photos/99416963@N00/favorites/, mostly book related but there's a pumpkin one for Linda.

2 comments:

Shortlegs said...

I think learning new things about your friends is exciting and fun.
This seems like a ride at an amusement park.

Barb M said...

I'm learning a lot from reading your blog and have subscribed to your posts.

Signed Click Clack Moo (pause my Playlist to hear it read while it's being signed)