Thursday, July 12, 2007

Learning from each other

Several people have told me they've learned a few things from my blog. I'm flattered that anyone is reading it and glad some are finding it useful. I am also learning things from reading what others post, for instance roboform for accounts & passwords from Jesse's blog. Part of the whole point of us all exploring things together is to work together and help each other out. It makes it more fun, too, than struggling alone with the not-always-simple directions that sometimes seem too tedious to bother with, except for those few people with unlimited patience. (I am not among them. . . .)
An added benefit of doing Library 2.0 that I don't know if anyone anticipated is that we learn more about each other, not only the fun social things i.e. grandchildren and pets, but also useful information such as that someone knows sign language, or is a movie buff, dog expert, nutritionist, whatever. It's always nice to know someone personally who might answer a question or two.

Changing the subject, watch WYTV 33 tonight to see one of our patrons answer Len Rome's "Question of the Day". We don't know his name, but he said he'd be back to sign autographs ; )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always miss Len Rome's Quetion of the Day. Just commenting for the sake of commenting.

Signed Click Clack Moo (pause my Playlist to hear it read while it's being signed)